Thai massage is believed to have been developed by Jivaka Kumar Bhaccha, physician to Buddha, more than 2,500 years ago in India. It made its way to Thailand, where the Ayurvedic techniques and principles gradually became influenced by traditional Chinese medicine. For centuries, Thai massage was performed by monks as one component of Thai medicine.
The Massage uses traditional techniques to target your bodies pressure points which is ideal for pain relief, stress reduction and general relaxation
Many people find that Thai massage has the following benefits:
- reduces stress
- improves circulation
- increases energy
- increases flexibility
- improves range of motion
- centers the mind and body
This is a wonderfully relaxing and deeply calming full body massage by Lela @ Moods Beauty & Pamper Lounge
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 30 APRIL 2019
- 60 Minutes of Traditional Thai Massage
- Experienced Qualified Therapist Lela
- LADIES ONLY PLEASE
- Can Add a Soothing Head Massage for Just £5 (payable on the day)
- Valid Monday to Friday 9.30am - 2pm
- 1 Voucher Per Person, although multiples can be bought as gifts. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
- MUST CALL TO BOOK IN ADVANCE - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK AFTER 3PM.
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. Full refund if not medically suitable for the treatment
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those on their menstrual cycle or have had any major operations in the last 5 years.
- In Traditional Thai massage, you remain dressed so please wear comfortable clothing.
- Valid Monday - Friday. Subject to Availability.
Website: Moods Beauty & Pamper Lounge
32 East Street, Havant