Harbour Challenge specialises in all manner of aquatic activities at a waterside base in Dorset. The watersports available include sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and powerboating, while land-based pursuits include abseiling, archery, orienteering and camping expeditions. Individuals are catered for, as are clubs, schools, youth organisations and various other groups. The centre also provides Duke of Edinburgh Award assistance to those training for Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
This PADDLEBOARDING SESSION is a great way to start something new and get on the water. Your qualified instructor will take you through some of the basics of the sport whist taking a scenic paddle round the harbour.
Over the course of the 90 minutes you will learn the following.
Basic safety techniques
All equipment supplied.
Changing rooms and showers as required.
Book online at https://www.harbourchallenge.org.uk/vouchers/dreamtree
TO BUY THIS DEAL:- To purchase this deal, press the BUY NOW button under the picture to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for the venue. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date or time, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 31 MAY 2019
- Suitable for Adults, Teens & Kids (min age 8). Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum Group Size of 10.
- All equipment provided.
- Valid 7 Days a Week
- 1 voucher per person, although multiples can be bought for groups or as gifts. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Must be over 8 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Max. 12 people per booking. All equipment supplied. Changing rooms and showers as required.
- Must sign a waiver. Equipment provided. Life jackets only available up to 50" chest size. Activity subject to weather conditions, customers will be notified in advance.
- Valid 7 Days a Week (Subject to availability)
Website: Harbour Challenge
Hamworthy Park, Lulworth Ave