Deep Tissue Sports Massage can have massive benefits for people from all walks of life. Whether you work in an office and suffer from wrist, shoulder and back pain or have put your back out working in the garden. Back problems top the list of common health complaints in the UK. Many people find that back pain restricts their everyday life, sports, fitness and leisure activities. So sports massage is good for anybody looking for a soft tissue massage to reduce muscles pain and tightness.
Sports massage is simply a deep tissue massage that aims to massage and manipulate the muscles, stretch out the fascia, and work remedially to ease tightness and restrictions. Sports or deep tissue massage focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue and are especially helpful for chronic and tense areas such as stiff necks, lower back tightness, and sore shoulders.
Using specific strokes, a sports massage is both powerful and vigorous to get to the deeper layers of muscle tissue. Sports Massage is typically used before, during, and after athletic events. The purpose of massage is to prepare the athlete for peak performance. It does this by draining away toxins, helping to reduce swelling and muscle tension, improving flexibility and reducing the risk of sustaining injuries.
One of the greatest benefits of sports massage is in helping prevent injury. The most common causes of problems with muscles are overtraining and under stretching. With regular sports massage built into their training programmes, people can recover from injury, maintain intense training programmes and go on to beat their personal records.
A few benefits to Sports Massage include:
- Easing tight muscles
- Increasing neuro-reflexive effects
- Treating strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Improving recovery between training and competitions
- Helping to prevent a minor injury from developing and worsening
- Treating conditions such as sciatic
- Restoring energy when fatigued
TO BUY THIS DEAL:- To purchase this deal, press the BUY NOW button under the picture to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for PA Sports Massage and Rehabilitation. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date or time, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 29 FEBRUARY 2020
- Deep Tissue Massage to target specific issues
- 45 - 50 minutes including treatment and assessment
- Fully Qualified Therapist. Ladies & gentlemen both welcome.
- Opening times flexible (Includes Saturdays) - please call to discuss
- 1 VOUCHER PER PERSON, although multiples can be bought as gifts
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers or deals.
- Please book in advance. 48 Hour cancellation period applies
- Opening times flexible (Includes Satursdays) please call to discuss
Website: PA Sports Massage and Rehabilitation
298A Ringwood Rd