Massage is one of man’s oldest healing methods and can assist in the recovery of a wide variety of different injury problems. Sports & Remedial Massage is a form of deep tissue massage and it works by encouraging the body to heal itself. It does this by increasing blood flow to injured areas bringing much needed nutrients and improving circulation in the body generally. It also mobilises toxins that build up in tight muscles allowing the body to remove them naturally.
Sports massages from a qualified therapist can greatly ease back and joint pain and increase movement and energy levels. Sports massage can also aid with sleep problems and headaches.
Many people have general aches and pains which they ignore and hope will go away, but Sports and Remedial Massage can help enormously. Todays lifestyles can pile a lot of stress on the body whether it is from enjoyable hobbies like gardening or from your day to day work, whether it be physical or bent over at a computer all day.
Will is a qualified Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, TPI Certified, Golf Fitness Specialist and Gym Instructor. Through his work with amateur sports teams and in gym environments, he has extensive understanding and experience of the movements, stresses and strains we put on our bodies and how best to alleviate them. Will incorporates functional and correctional training into his exercise programmes and utilises Sports Massage to help prevent injury and aid healing and recovery.
He is a member of the International Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies (IIHHT), Titleist Performance Institute, The International Institute of Sports Therapy (IIST), Independent Professional Therapists International (IPTI) and The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). In addition he has internationally recognised qualifications in Personal Training (PTICPT) and Gym Instruction (PTICGI) from Premier Training International and has Golf Fitness Specialist certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
This deal is for a 30 min deep tissue massage on any problem area, whether it be back, neck, shoulder, hips, arms or legs. (If you want to upgrade to 60 minutes you can request this at the time of booking and just pay an extra £10 on the day – this is purely optional)
TO BUY THIS DEAL:- To purchase this deal, press the BUY NOW button under the picture to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for Corrections Massage.
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 31 MARCH 2021
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Therapist
- Any problem area treated, Back, Neck, Shoulders, Hips, Legs etc
- Open Monday to Saturday with Some Evenings
- 1 Voucher Per Person, although multiples can be bought as gifts
- NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
- 30 min deep tissue massage (can upgrade to 60 mins, request at the time of booking and pay extra £10 on the day - this is purely optional)
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers or deals
- MUST CALL TO BOOK IN ADVANCE. 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Valid Mondays to Saturdays. Subject to Availability.
- NB: Dreamtree Refunds Policy is Usually 14 Days from Purchase, However for Vouchers given as Christmas Presents, the Refunds Policy will be a deadline of 28 January 2021 for any Refund Requests.
Website: Corrections Massage & Fitness
Unit 67, Basepoint Romsey, Abbey Park Industrial Estate, Premier Way