Harbour Challenge specialises in all manner of aquatic activities at a waterside base in Dorset. The watersports available include sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and powerboating, while land-based pursuits include abseiling, archery, orienteering and camping expeditions. Individuals are catered for, as are clubs, schools, youth organisations and various other groups. The centre also provides Duke of Edinburgh Award assistance to those training for Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
Coasteering is a relatively new adventure activity, and it is all about getting wet by swimming, jumping, and scrambling round rocks. It is THE best way to experience the amazing natural coastline we have in the UK.
Coasteering is a blend of scrambling, rock climbing, swimming and cliff jumping with an added injection of adrenalin which will get the blood pumping. You require very little equipment, no need for ropes or harnesses, just good quality safety wear, meaning that you can move and explore with ease, giving you the opportunity to negotiate the sea cliffs, explore caves and jump in with ease. Coasteering is the UK’s fastest growing adventure sport.
We want to have the opportunity to introduce every single one of you to, what we think, is one of the most amazing locations on the South West Coast. The sea is to be feared and to be embraced, and here at Harbour Challenge we want you all, young and old, adrenaline seeker to the curious, the opportunity to get to see the amazing coastline from a very different perspective. We pride ourselves in offering a very bespoke service and ensuring every single customer leaves with the most amazing memories.
Once the session starts you can be confident that our experienced guides are with you every step of the way. They will be right by your side if you need any help, advice or guidance. The local knowledge alongside the experience and the qualifications that our guides hold means that you are in safe hands and will experience an adventure of a lifetime.
Book online at http://www.harbourchallenge.org.uk/vouchers/dreamtree
TO BUY THIS DEAL:- To purchase this deal, press the BUY NOW button under the picture to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for the venue. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date or time, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 30 JUNE 2019
- Suitable for Adults and Teens (min age 12). Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Min Group Size 6 | Max Group Size 20 (people per session)
- All equipment provided.
- Valid 7 Days a Week
- 1 voucher per person, although multiples can be bought for groups or as gifts. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Must be over 12 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Max. 12 people per booking. All equipment supplied. Changing rooms and showers as required.
- Must sign a waiver. Equipment provided. Life jackets only available up to 50" chest size. Activity subject to weather conditions, customers will be notified in advance.
- Valid 7 Days a Week (Subject to availability)
Website: Harbour Challenge
Hamworthy Park, Lulworth Ave