Refresh your look with a clarifying Diamond Microdermabrasion treatment
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly pink but this will fade over the following couple of days.
TO BUY THIS DEAL: Simply Click the BUY NOW button next to the picture and go through to payment. Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly with booking instructions for C&M Clinic
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 31 MAY 2023
- Please allow 40 minutes for your each visit
- Experienced Therapists
- OPEN Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30
- 1 Voucher Per Person, although multiples can be bought as gifts
- New Customers Only (Not been in 6 Months)
- Over 18's ONLY
- Patch test required 48 hours in advance. Not suitable for those who are pregnant. Not suitable for those who suffer from immunodeficiency or autoimmune disease, diabetes, and/or those who are taking certain antibiotics which may increase sensitivity to light
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.
- MUST CALL TO BOOK IN ADVANCE. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. Times are Subject to Availability
- OPEN Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30. Subject to Availability
Website: C&M Clinic
20 Poole Hill