Lines, pigmentation and scarring can blemish the skin. Medical skin peels exfoliate the top layer of skin to remove dead cells, unblock pores and remove impurities. This process stimulates new, healthy skin cells to come to the surface and encourages collagen production to give a firmer, brighter complexion.
GLYCOLIC SKIN PEELS
One of the most popular non-invasive treatments available with no downtime, no peeling and suitable for all skin types. This skin rejuvenation treatment leaves skin feeling soft, clean and revitalised and improves:
– Fine lines
– Uneven skin tone and texture
– Photo damage
The peel itself is a powerful anti-microbial agent and is buffered with willowherb, a natural anti-inflammatory, making it an excellent treatment for active acne and folliculitis.
TO BUY THIS DEAL: press the BUY NOW button to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for the Skin & Laser Clinic. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date or time, or the treatment is unsuitable for your skin, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER EXPIRY EXTENDED UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 FURTHER EXTENSION (OR FULL REFUND) IF COVID-19 CRISIS STILL HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER
- Doctor & Nurse Led Clinic
- Treatments will be carried out by fully qualified & experienced aesthetic technicians or nurses.
- Open Monday to Saturday with some Evenings
- 1 voucher per person although multiples can be bought as gifts. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
- Must call to book in advance. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. Appointments are subject to availability. Treatment subject to medical consultation (full refund if not suitable as long as voucher still in date)
- Open Monday to Saturday with some late appointments
Website: Skin & Laser Clinic
Eforea Spa @ The Hilton, The Ageas Bowl Stadium, Botley Road