With my coaching support, I can help you increase the memorable moments, reduce the frustration and make golf more fun! Whether you’re looking to cure that slice, sharpen up your short game, knock a few shots off your handicap, or hone your mental approach I can help.
The key is to understand your goals and aspirations and tailor the lessons to help you achieve those goals. Whether it’s to be more consistent, win the club championship, or just have more fun, the lessons will be built around your needs. Observing your golf swing, with an experienced eye, a video camera and the latest computer based golf swing analysis software.
A typical initial golf lesson: We’ll start with a chat to better understand your golfing goals. I’ll ask you to conduct a school report for each of your major shots on an A-F scale; with “A” being outstanding (against your current handicap or skill level) and “F” meaning “I need a lot of help”. (Driving, fairway, pitching, chipping, bunkers, putting and course management) This will give us a great sense of your strengths and weaknesses. Then we’ll assess your flexibility and coordination. After that you’ll hit a few shots and I’ll carry out an MOT on your golf swing. Then I’ll video your golf swing with two cameras, and we’ll study your golf swing together and identifying the 1-2 areas which will make the biggest difference. Then with some guidance from me, you’ll start to explore and become more aware of your golf swing than ever before. We’ll identify you blind spots where you will make the biggest improvements.
TONY HAND – GOLF PRO
- World Golf Teachers Federation Level 3 Golf Coaching Diploma
- Karl Morris Mind Factor Diploma
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Diploma
- Attended Fred Shoemaker Extraordinary Golf Workshops, in Spain and the USA
- Attended Kendal McWade and Steve Orr workshop in Holland
- Every year I update my skills so that I can pass on the latest golf coaching available
Come and enjoy a friendly professional coaching session with video swing analysis at our all weather carpeted studio within The Parley Golf Centre.
- VOUCHERS EXPIRE 31st MAY 2019
- 45 Minute Lesson with Detailed Golf Swing Video Analysis
- CAN UPGRADE TO 90 MINS (for just yourself or a shared lesson with friend/partner) Only £20
- If upgrade required simply pay extra £20 when booking in with this voucher
- Please wear flat shoes and loose clothing. Indoor carpeted Studio (suitable for all weathers)
- Equipment can be provided. Any age - but under 18's to be accompanied by adult. New Clients Only Please.
- OPEN Monday 2.00pm – 6.00pm, Tuesday 3.15pm – 6.15pm, Saturday 2.00pm 5.00pm, Sunday 9.00am – 1.00pm
- MUST BOOK 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO EXPIRY
- 1 voucher per person, although multiples can be bought as gifts
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. Must call to book in advance. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Under 18s to be accompanied by adult. Equipment Provided. New Clients Only Please.
- Valid Monday 2.00pm – 6.00pm, Tuesday 3.15pm – 6.15pm, Saturday 2.00pm – 5.00pm, Sunday 9.00am – 1.00pm. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- *EXCLUDING CHRISTMAS
Website: Golf Swing Company
Parley Golf Centre, Parley Green Lane, Hurn