Colin Charles has been a professional photographer for over 25 years, building up a strong and thriving business serving Hampshire and throughout the UK, recently relocating his studio to Botley.
Colin has always strived not just to keep up with the latest developments and trends in photography but to stay ahead of the game. Photography has been his passion even at school where he studied various types of photography.
Having won over 30 awards throughout his career, Colin Charles is an invited member of The Association of Elite Photographers and a qualified member of both the National Photographic Society and the Master Photographers Association.
Refreshments on arrival
Your hair & makeup will be professionally done for you
You will then have around an hours photoshoot with a professional photographer
You will be invited back to the studio to review the portraits taken
You may choose 1 A5 print to keep as a memento
Extra images can be purchased from the shoot but you are under no obligation to buy
The studio is dedicated to you for a full 2 hours, we are all yours for the duration
YOUR FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE INCLUDES One-hour photoshoot, hair and make-up, refreshments, UP TO four background changes, UP TO five costume changes AND an A5 print
50’s Pin-Up (Vintage)
Experience this unique 1950’s inspired makeover and photo shoot taking you right back to the 1957 tune “Peggy Sue” recorded and made famous by Buddy Holly.
We will have available some fantastic 1950’s themed outfits for you to wear in a variety of sizes as well as the props to create stunning and authentic portraits for you to treasure! Although please feel free to bring your own.
Your session will begin with a warm welcome by one of the Peggy Sue team, who will carry out a pre-shoot consultation, then it’s off to be pampered while you will enjoy a 50’s styled hair and makeup makeover. Once our expert makeup artist has created the authentic look, you will step on set and partake in a fast paced, Rock n’ Roll Americano themed photo shoot where our fantastic photographer will create a series of fun and styled images for you to cherish forever.
Our boudoir experience sessions are tasteful, elegant, highly sought after and most importantly focus on you. We like to keep our shoots natural without unnecessary props and feather boas.
All of our boudoir sessions include a professional hair and make up artist, who will work with you to make you feel gorgeous.
This is a really fun and liberating experience which we are sure you will love as much as our previous clients.
Around a week after your photoshoot you will be able to enjoy an image viewing where you can select however many of the great images taken you wish to purchase in a choice of styles, sizes and products.
- VOUCHER EXPIRY EXTENDED UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 FURTHER EXTENSION (OR FULL REFUND) IF COVID-19 CRISIS STILL HAPPENING IN SEPTEMBER
- Great Location, Top Class experience with stunning results
- A5 print of favourite picture included
- Professional make up & dry style of hair
- Fantastic 1950’s themed outfits in a variety of sizes (for the vintage option) as well as the props
- Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm
- 1 Voucher Per Person, although multiples can be bought as gifts
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers or deals. There is am A5 print included in the deal
- There is a fully refundable £30 deposit taken when you book
- Valid Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm. Subject to availability. 48 hour cancellation policy
Website: Colin Charles Photography
The Studio, Botley Mills, Botley