Harbour Challenge specialises in all manner of aquatic activities at a waterside base in Dorset. The watersports available include sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and powerboating, while land-based pursuits include abseiling, archery, orienteering and camping expeditions. Individuals are catered for, as are clubs, schools, youth organisations and various other groups. The centre also provides Duke of Edinburgh Award assistance to those training for Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
Budding kayakers will learn the basics from seasoned instructors at the start of your session. After assembling at Hamworthy Park participants head to Poole Harbour to don all necessary equipment. Tutors conduct a safety demonstration before pupils take to the water.
Book online at http://www.harbourchallenge.org.uk/vouchers/dreamtree
TO BUY THIS DEAL:- To purchase this deal, press the BUY NOW button under the picture to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for the venue. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date or time, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER EXPIRES 30 JUNE 2019
- Suitable for Adults, Teens & Kids (min age 8). Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum Group Size of 12.
- All equipment provided.
- Valid 7 Days a Week from 9.30-12.30pm OR 13.00-16.00
- 1 voucher per person, although multiples can be bought for groups or as gifts. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Must be over 8 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Max. 12 people per booking.
- Must sign a waiver. Equipment provided. Life jackets only available up to 50" chest size. Activity subject to weather conditions, customers will be notified in advance.
- Valid 7 Days a Week from 9.30-12.30pm OR 13.00-16.00 (Subject to availability)
Website: Harbour Challenge
Hamworthy Park, Lulworth Ave