Thistle Poole is a contemporary hotel on the quayside, overlooking the Harbour with incredible views. With its bustling Quay, the best beaches in England and a stunning natural harbour, Poole is the perfect choice for a trip to the South Coast, and the Thistle Poole hotel is the ideal base from which to explore.
Dotted with islands, including Brownsea, famous as the birthplace of the Scouting movement, it’s perfect for watersports and a haven for wildlife. And there’s a wealth of options on dry land too, with the Purbeck hills and glorious Dorset countryside inland from Poole just waiting to be explored.
Your delicious Afternoon Tea for two people… will include scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of finger sandwiches, Afternoon Tea pastries, a selection of English Breakfast, herbal or fruit infused tea or coffee PLUS glass of Prosecco each
This incredible promotional price of £21.95 (usually £41.95) is to give you the opportunity to come and visit us, and enjoy our luxurious food and stunning views, because we are sure that once you have visited us, you will want to come again and again!
TO BUY THIS DEAL: Press the BUY NOW button above, to go through and pay, you will be emailed a voucher instantly with the booking line number for the venue. On the rare occasion you cannot book a convenient date, we would refund your payment in full.
- VOUCHER VALID UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Afternoon tea for TWO PEOPLE with sandwiches, pastries, scones, Prosecco tea/coffee
- Lovely Waterfront Venue at the Stunning Location of Poole Quay
- Valid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 12 noon until 4.30pm
- 1 Voucher Per Pair. Although multiples can be bought as gifts
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers. 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. New Customers Only
- Must be 18 or older. Please Book at Least 24 Hours in Advance by Phone. Present printed Dreamtree Voucher on arrival
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon to Sat 12 noon- 4.30pm. Subject to availability.
Website: Thistle Hotel Poole